Please arrive 15 minutes before class starts. Yoga is a discipline, and latecomers may not be admitted to class as it disrupts others. Please sign in legibly at the front desk before entering the studio, waiting with patience if there is a line.
- Leave shoes in the shoe cubbies and your belongings in the locker room. No bags in the hot room.
- No cell phones or gum in class.
- Please refrain from perfumes or lotions, or shower before class to remove scents.
- Practice silence in the room. We want to maintain a peaceful space before, during, and after class.
- All students must use a mat and a large towel.
- New students should set up in the back row by the windows so they can better observe class instructions.
- Try to stay in the room for the full class. If you must leave, make eye contact with the instructor first.
- Come with an open mind and be willing to listen and try new things.
- Have awareness of others and exercise appropriate interactions and respect for people and their bodies.
- Kindly keep showers to less than 3 minutes so others may use them.
- Clean up after yourselves and keep your belongings neatly in the cubbies.
- Check your belongings before you leave. Lost and found is donated regularly.
- Come back as soon as you can!
The yoga is great for everyone! It is a total body workout with so many benefits, both physical and mental. Through your practice, you can:
- Lose weight
- Improve mood, mental clarity, and focus
- Strengthen muscles, bones, and tissue
- Increase flexibility and balance
- Reduce or even eliminate joint and back pain
- Improve circulation and help to balance blood pressure
- Strengthen your whole spine
- And much more!
We feature dozens of styles of the most popular hot yoga and soft dressing clothing. Whether it’s a new pair of shorts or the season’s stylish pattern, we have everything to keep you looking hot and feeling cool in class!
We also carry beautiful yoga towels and mats, bags, exclusive Butter Elixir Skincare Products, as well as yoga books, meditation CDs, and more.
Pure Om Hot Yoga Fairfax was founded in 2011 by Siri Om and Hargobind Khalsa. Siri Om had been teaching hot yoga since 2001, and wanted to bring health and happiness that comes from yoga to the people of Northern Virginia in a way that was approachable, and more importantly, fun!
The state of the art facility offers a beautiful, tranquil setting in the heart of Old Town Fairfax.
We feature 2 hot rooms, hypoallergenic floors, and beautiful changing rooms with shower facilities.
We offer over 50 classes a week! All classes are led by high-quality, certified yoga teachers whose classes are open to yogis of all levels, beginner to advance.
Our deepest wish is to help each person who comes in our studio access and develop the strength, grace, health, and focus that resides in each of us!
We are excited you want to start your yoga journey with us! See you soon!
The classic 90 minute, 26 postures and 2 breathing exercises (26+2) class. You will work hard, sweat a lot, and feel great. We recommend this class for all students, especially first time students.
A shorter version of our Pure 90 (60 minute). The pace is faster and we do fewer sets of some postures. Recommended for yogis with a solid foundation in the classic Pure 90.
84 Posture Sequence. This is only for advance practitioners, teachers, and competitors only. Must be proficient in Pure 90.
This fun and engaging 60 minute class is a great way to introduce the joy of yoga to your children.
This is a 60 minute dynamic vinyasa class with weights. It combines balance, strength training, core strengthening, inversion and flexibility.
Hot Vinyasa 90
In this flow base sequence, we explore advanced postures from the Pure 90 series, ashtanga, forrest, and more. You will learn hand stands, deep back bends, to work with your chakras, meditation, and have lots of fun. 90 minute class with music and some hands on corrections.
Hot Vinyasa 75
In this vinyasa class, we will dynamically link the flowing nature of the breath with the mindful, continual movement and creative sequencing. This heat-building practice is based on the principles of the Fluid Vinyasa method and will not only increase strength and flexibility, but also train the mind to be more content and relaxed throughout most difficult challenges on and off the mat.
A restorative class where you will hold poses for about three to five minutes at a time in order to stretch the connective tissue around the joints and bring you to a state of mental calmness. Please bring a yoga mat, bolster (if you have one) and a blanket.
Learn more about meditation and asana in this fun introduction to Kundalini. You will learn the importance of breath in the yoga, as well as your body alignment in the postures.
Hot Pilates is an extremely challenging full-body workout using Pilates principles. It combines cardio and muscle toning in a heated room.
Hot Barre is a dynamic fusion of yoga, body sculpting, barre work, and non impact cardio that will get you long and lean.
SPA yoga is a 75 min slow-flow, floor-based, whole-body sensory experience.
SPA aligns practitioners with the inner wisdom of deep relaxation by engaging all five of the senses with soft candlelight, soothing music, aromatherapy, lots of hands-on assists and a renewed awareness of taste.
Be prepared to feel like you just walked out of a SPA!